CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.
CoolFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiyo's GM App. ^-^

Go down

Kiyo's GM App. ^-^ Empty Kiyo's GM App. ^-^

Post by kiyo Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:40 am

Well hai. o.o My names Lexi/Shaunna. I'm 17, I'll be 18 at the end of july. xD And I'm applying to be a GM. o.o
I have been a GM for four flyff ps. FlyffExtreme I was head Admin for but it eventualyl got turned into a RO ps. There I pretty much helped out as many players as I could. Fixed a few bugs here and there.
FlyForLove was my second flyff ps. I was a developer for them. But that private sever only lasted a few months. Due to the owner moving etc. The third one was Flyff in darkness. That was a German server but I found my way around it lol. I was just a basic GM for them. Which pretty much involved holding events, helping out players, sorting out lost items in rollbacks/wipes. The fourth one I worked for was shadow flyff. I only worked there a few days and then quit because the owner was a complete ass. x.x
But anyway. I would like to be a GM because I love to test my skills. I like to see how far I can develope them and I love new challenges. I would pretty much do anything I was told to do. xD
The one thing I wouldn't tolerate as a GM is player nagging for items. It just really annoys me. x.x So that maybe the only time I lose my temper. Other than that I know C++cand C#. So whether that would come in handy or not I don't know.
Anyway enjoy reading I guess LOL.
Lexi.~

kiyo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum