CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.
CoolFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster disappear

2 posters

Go down

Monster disappear Empty Monster disappear

Post by Crater Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:44 am

in all honesty what bring me the rates if the monster to me constantly before the eyes disappear and then reappear does.
And Exp rate is not 800 because if I see a monster on the 10 lv kill me and is just "1" lv tu rise proves to me it is not only the exp rate of 800 is
please could you rate the true EXP to write and improve with the monster? they do not always disappear Evil or Very Mad

Crater

Back to top Go down

Monster disappear Empty Re: Monster disappear

Post by Crater Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Crater wrote:in all honesty what bring me the rates if the monster to me constantly before the eyes disappear and then reappear does.
And Exp rate is not 800 because if I see a monster on the 10 lv kill me and is just "1" lv tu rise proves to me it is not only the exp rate of 800 is
please could you rate the true EXP to write and improve with the monster? they do not always disappear Evil or Very Mad

By Blader or Knight seem it too happen because i have now a Range and now happening it not

Crater

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyko Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:28 pm

sometimes it happen to me too but if u restart ur game that should be fixed or just walk with ur mouse by clicking in the field
the exp its true its rly 800x couse the exp is made like if a mob give u like 0.01% u should make 0.01x800=8 well it is 8% per mob the exp is made like this the mob level doesn´t count u could even be lv1 killing lv120 the exp will be the same u just need to know how much the mobs give too u
i hope this help u

Psyko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down