CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.
CoolFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

monster suggestion

2 posters

Go down

monster suggestion Empty monster suggestion

Post by 2side Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Well, like the other time, this was a flash idea, but this one has some nice bases.
While I was AoEing at cyclops, suddently I depare myself with just 20 monsters behind me, and none of them are aggro (red named). So I started wondering if it was possible to make all cyclops aggro's, because that way is way easier to collect them and take much more Very Happy

As a natural AoE knight, I always want to oversee myself, get more and more and see my limits in AoE, and in this server that can be easly accomplished ^-^

By the way, im refering to the cyclops in GM island.

2side

Back to top Go down

monster suggestion Empty Re: monster suggestion

Post by Gravious Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm

And if you're a non-AoE BJ or something, with less HP. All these Cyclopses are attacking you. You will die in no time ?
Gravious
Gravious

Back to top Go down

Post by 2side Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

hehe right, the cyclops I was refering to were the GM island ones, like I refered on the post. Besides there's always the cyclops in azria, they aint be in such a massive way, but they spawn quite fast, so I guess theres no problem taking their hits there.

But hey, I was talking as a knight, cuz I've done some rebirths with a friend blade and he also says that those cyclops should be aggro too. Besides, I don't have that much HP, I'm 110 sta based lol

2side

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down