CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.
CoolFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blade Guide Builds+Equips+Leveling

4 posters

Go down

Blade Guide Builds+Equips+Leveling Empty Blade Guide Builds+Equips+Leveling

Post by 2side Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Hello again, if you have read my other guide then you know how this will work, if you haven't you'll see in some moments.

Blades are a very good PvM (Player vs Monster, most commonly known as 1vs1) and PvP (Player vs Player). This is due to the great amount of damage dealt by the weapons, swords or axes, and huge amounts of STR or DEX depending on the build.

Builds

As for this, that I know there are a few builds, which all can be customized to the gaming style.

Full STR or Maximum damage (less known name):

STR: xxx - unlimited, or if you don't understand, all stat points come to here.
STA: 15 - can be changed depending on the player's gaming style and equipments.
DEX: 15 - can be changed depending on the player's gaming style and equipments.
INT: 15 - leave it like this. Unless you just wanna joke around saying "I'm a full int blade! =D", which would be mad funny XD

This build has a HUGE amount of damage, some players use their equipments with STR awakens, others use with Additional Damage Of Critical Hits or, most commonly known by EnglishFlyff players and some others, adoch.

AoE (Area of Effect)build:

STR: 15 - from what I've read this isn't needed, I think.
STA: 40 or more - can be changed depending on the player's gaming style and equipments.
DEX: xxx - again, fron what I've read, this is what adds the damage.
INT: 15 - same as before, only if your joking around or if your on the wrong character.

This build allows the player to use their skills to kill monsters that they gather with one skill. This is called AoE. Usually people use this playing methood when they are really into the game, know how to do it, or like myself, simply like to help other people leveling. This build can be or not dependent of an RM (RingMaster), which depends on the equipment of the player.

DEX build:

STR: 40-60 - I guess this can be or not added.
STA: 15-40 - can be changed depending on the player's gaming style and equipments.
DEX: xxx - unlimited.
INT: 15 - no words.

This build has a great amount of critical rate, but poor damage. I don't know many people using this build, unless they AoE, but still, for 1vs1 full DEX isn't the best.

Equipments

This is pretty straight forward, but some people find it hard to get the best equipments, either for 1vs1 or AoE.

For AoE: Historic axes, Blain/Virian set, and some nice jewels.
For 1vs1: Legendary Golden Axes or Bloody Swords, Dayst/Dest set and jewels.

Detailed info:

For AoE: Just buy some Historic axes, make them ultimate if you like and why not try to awaken them to add sta or dex.
Simply buy Blain/Virian set, socket it to HP, DEF or ATK, its really your choise.

For 1vs1: I recommend: Ultimate legendary golden axe+10+75str, Dayst/Dest or bloody set (don't remeber the name XD).

Jewelery

For 1vs1: Demols+20
Vigors+20
Gore necklace higher than +6

For AoE: 1 Demol+20
1 Plug+20
2 Arek+20
Gore necklace higher than +6 or peision necklace+19 or 20

Food and Usables

As for AoE or 1vs1 the food and usables are basicly the same:
- Vital Drink X
- UpCut stones
- CS food that heals fully.

Leveling

In my opinion this is very random choise, simply go to what you want and where you deal good damage and your done.
But I'm gunna tell you where you can or not level.

1-15: Kill one, yes just 1, Giant Mushpang, fully buffed, don't need to buy a new weapon or so, 889damage average is good right?
15-50 or 55: you can go to Saint Morning. Kill some Wagsaacs, Totemias, Mias, Carduppets and if you can, Boss carduppet for level 55.
50 or 55-60: Go to Darkon 1, using the UserCP, kill some Drillers, Volts or Elderguards if you feel like it.
Asuming you know what to do when you reach level 60,
60-65: kill some Cranes, they are easy and eafortless.
65-75: go to Azria, kill some yettis, get some money and you should be good.
75-90: in Azria, kill some Augus thill your level 7 or so then kill Mutant Augus.
90-105: go to Kerbaras or GM Island, find Shuhammas, kill them thill your level 98 or so then move up abit and kill Mammoths.
105-120: Congratz, you can equip your level 105 set. Just go abit below and kill some Cannibal Mammoths thill your level 113 or something. Then move to the spawn again, turn 180ยบ either side, head through the bridge and kill some Cyclops X.

Now that you've reached level 120, become Master.

When your Master, the leveling is basicly the same, but you kill Yettis at level 60 pretty easly.

Credits

Like on the other guide, credits go to me, just a small part, rest go to Ange for making this private server.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it!

2side

Back to top Go down

Blade Guide Builds+Equips+Leveling Empty Re: Blade Guide Builds+Equips+Leveling

Post by Slash Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Very nice guides.

Slash

Back to top Go down

Post by 2side Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Lol, all made from mind and game expirience XP

2side

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDisco Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

2side wrote:
INT: 15 - leave it like this. Unless you just wanna joke around saying "I'm a full int blade! =D", which would be mad funny XD
Hehe someday I really would do one full int Blade.
lol!
DiscoDisco
DiscoDisco

Back to top Go down

Post by daedalus Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 am

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. :3
daedalus
daedalus
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down