CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.
CoolFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =]

2 posters

Go down

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Empty Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =]

Post by Tony_Mookie Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:55 pm

♠️ TABLE OF CONTENTS ♠️
Section 1 - The Pro's and Con's
Section 2 - The skills of a Psykeeper's
Section 3 - Builds for Psykeeper's
Section 4 - Equipments
Section 5 - Credits

PRO'S AND CON'S OF PSYKEEPER'S

Pro's -
● Can float whenever in combat stance and is holding a wand.
● Have one of the most powerful AoE skills.
● Quick leveling.
● Amazing damage.
● More attack per int points.
● Master and Hero skills are amazing.
● 2k or more damage than Elementors.
● You can PvP really well.

Con's -
● Crucio Psykeeper's have very low damage and AoEing can take long.
● One of your AoE has a cooldown while the other is short range.
● Not very many skills to work with.
● Satan Psykeeper's get low exp and can die very quickly.
● All your Psykeeper spells are non-elemental.
● Need money for good equips.
● Need alot of refershers.
● If you spam Satan in arena too much, people will hate you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
♦️ SKILLS OF A PSYKEEPER'S ♦️

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_DemonologyDemonology - This spell taps into a demon's wicked mind and utilizes its energy to deal damage to the target's soul. This spell does less damage than Psychic Bomb but not by much and have faster casting time. Require level to use this spell is 60.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_PsychicBombPsychic Bomb [Mental Strike level 10 Require] - The mind's power is converted to a destructive force that deals high damage and may stun the target for a short period of time. This spell does more damage than Demonology but have slower casting time. Require level to use this spell is 60.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_CrucioCrucio [Demonology level 3 Require] - Enables the Psykeeper to "share" twice their pain with their attacker. This spell does 200% damage of the damage that your attacker does. Require level is 60 for use of this spell.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_SatanologySatanology [Demonology level 3 Require] - The target is deceived by the Evil Eye, debilitating its movement for a set period of time. Require level is 60 for use of this spell.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_SpiritBombSpirit Bomb [Psychic Bomb level 6 is Require] - This destructive spell specifically targets the enemy's soul and deals it high damage. To achive maximum damage, full MP is require. Require level is 65 for use of this spell.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_MaximumCrisisMaximum Crisis [Crucio level 7 is Require] - The Psykeeper draws their enemies into a temporary world they have created and deals them damage. This is the first AoE that you gets and it is short range AoE. Require level is 65 for use of this spell.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_PsychicWallPsychic Wall [Satan level 4 and Spirit Bomb level 5 is Require] - A skill that creates a psychic barrier between the caster and the enemy target. The wall pushes the enemy backwards when walking through it and deals them damage at the same time. Require level for use of this spell is level 70.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Psy_PsychicSquarePsychic Square [Psychic Wall level 7 and Maximum Crisis level 5 is Require] - Casting this spell requires deep concentration on the Psykeeper's part, but once successful it deals damage to all the enemies surrounding him. This spell also has a high probability to inflict the same amount of damage to everyone within the AoE. This is the second and final AoE you get, this AoE is long range and can do 2k more damage than Spirit Bomb. Require level for use of this spell is level 75.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Master_magicSpecial INT Mastery [Level 60 Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Master60 Require] - INT increases by +15 when this skill is max.

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Hero_psykeeperPetrifacation [HERO Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Hero Require] - Disables target's keyboard, Mouse, HP, MP and FP recovery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
♦️ PSYKEEPER'S BUILD ♦️

Satan Build -
Strength - 15
Stamina - 15-30
Dexterity - 15
Intelligence - xXx

● This build is pretty basic, just add all int into your stats. Sure you'll die in arena more often but you will kill faster. If you still want to survive a bit them pump in 30 Stamina and that should suffice.

Crucio Build -
Strength - 15
Stamina - 160
Dexterity - 15
Intelligence - xXx

● I would recommend going 160 stamina for Crucio build because most people stop Crucio at level 80, and if you go all stamina until level 80, you would get 160 sta. After level 80 just simply add int.

AoE Build -
Strength - 15
Stamina - 120 to 160
Dexterity - 15
Intelligence - 60

● I would recommend this build rather than the other 2's because you can level faster on AoE build. First what you want to do is go full int until you have 60 int, then start pumping in stamina until 120-160. I would recommend going to 120 stamina unless you got really good int gear because otherwise, you're going to do less damage.

♦️ EQUIPMENTS ♦️

Level 60 Equipments -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Guardianwand Guardian Wand, this is the most commonly use wand for Psykeeper's and is fantastic.
*Teba Set, I would recommend this set for Satan Psykeeper's because you will be using this one until level 75. If you are AoE or Crucio Psykeeper then keep using the Teba Set until level 65 when you get your AoE and Crucio, then just switch to the rare CW Forgiel and Seidel Sets. The Forgiel is excellent for AoEing because of its defense rate, but it's only for Male characters. The Seidel Set is for Female characters and it adds up to +14 int total for the whole set.

Level 75 Equipments -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Historicwand Historic Wand, this wand is great for Satan Psykeeper, but if you aren't one then just skip it and keep using the Guardian Wand. I would recommend the Ropang Set for Male and the Roshel Set for Female, because both are fantastic for AoEing, Crucio, and even Satan Psykeepers. Try to get this set to at least +6, get it to +8 or more if possible.

Level 90 Equipments -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Angelwand Angel Wand, time to switch from Guardian or Historic Wand to the Angel Wand because it's fantastic for AoE, Satan, and Crucio Psykeepers. I would recommend going for the Genuin Set for Male and the Gynas Set for Female ONLY if you want the Decreasing of Magic Motion Time. This set will do good for
Satan Psykeepers because it helps them kill fast with Decreasing of Magic Motion Time. If you are low on MP then i wouldn't recommend this set.

Level 105 Equipments -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Legendarygoldenwand Legendary Golden Wand, time to switch if you want fast Decreasing of Magic Motion Time. I would recommend this wand over the Angel Wand because it can help you kill faster. For the level 105 Sets there is TWO of them. I would only recommend 1 because the other is just plain useless that nobody ever use. If you are planning to be a Satan Psykeeper, then it'll be best just to skip the level 105 set because it got no effects that occurs to Satan Psykeepers. Anyways, the set I would really and highly recommend is the Psykon Set for Male and the Psyuniper Set for Female. This set is godly for AoEing and Crucio because of the block rates and the HP bonus. With more HP and block rates bonuses you will expand you abilities to take on more monsters. I would recommend that you go +8-+10 on this set because it will take you some time to get the last set.

Level 120 Equipments -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Bloodywand Bloody Wand, Anything with the name bloody in it is godly so I would get it if I were you. This wand is really godly and I would recommend trying to get it to +10 or even Ultimate because this will be the last wand that you are using if you get your hands on it. Now for the sets, the Twilight Set both for Male and Female is the most powerful Psykeeper set you can get your hands on. I would recommend for you to try to get it to +10 because this will be the last thing that you use if you get it.

♦️ Armor Descriptions can be found here - http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Psykeeper_Armor
♦️ Weapons Descriptions can be found here - http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Wands

♦️ Jewerly ♦️ - This is just what I would recommend for each one of these build. You don't have to go with it if you don't want to.

*This is the most important thing that you must NOT forget for any class. It will enhance your abilities by alot depending on the jewerly you are wearing. As for the necklaces, the only one that's of use to Mages is the Gore NecklaceTony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] GoreNecklace Any others will be useless.

Satan Build -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Intelli_Ringx2 Int Rings+6 or more.
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] DemolEarringx2 Demols+12 or more.

AoE Build -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Stamx2 Stamina Ring+6 or more.
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] DemolEarringx2 Demols+12 or more.

Crucio Build -
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Stamx2 Stamina Ring+6 or more
Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] PlugEarringx2 Plugs+9 or more.

♦️ Jewerly Descriptions Here - http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Jewelry

♦️ CREDITS ♦️ *Disclaimer*©️ You may NOT you this Guide on any website to implement this as your own without my written consent form.You might have seen this Guide on some other website, if so then it might be me posting it since it Disclaimer is still here. If you want to post this Guide on another website please PM me and give where credits is due.

● ME because I got really inspired to do a Psykeeper Guide because it is my favorite all time class ^_^
● This was my first Guide ever so I hoped that it turned out good.
● Thanks to FlyFF Wiki for providing images.
● ReapingDeath for helping me find those icons.

♣️ Good Luck and have fun with your Psykeeper ♣️
Tony_Mookie
Tony_Mookie

Location : Việt Nam chơi, cá nhân tôi cho một bài viết dịch thuật của các quy định tại Việt Nam. Chỉ có hỏi tôi câu hỏi bằng tiếng Anh xin vui lòng cho tôi không thể đọc bằng tiếng Việt. Nếu bạn không thể nói được tiếng Anh và muốn loại trong Tiếng Anh thì hãy đến www.translate.google.com và gõ Tiếng Việt -> Tiếng Anh.

Back to top Go down

Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =] Empty Re: Tony's Guide ---> Psykeeper =]

Post by Tony_Mookie Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:56 pm

P.S = This Build is for People w/o RB's. Ima post this on the offical eFlyFF website soon.
Tony_Mookie
Tony_Mookie

Location : Việt Nam chơi, cá nhân tôi cho một bài viết dịch thuật của các quy định tại Việt Nam. Chỉ có hỏi tôi câu hỏi bằng tiếng Anh xin vui lòng cho tôi không thể đọc bằng tiếng Việt. Nếu bạn không thể nói được tiếng Anh và muốn loại trong Tiếng Anh thì hãy đến www.translate.google.com và gõ Tiếng Việt -> Tiếng Anh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravious Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Nice Guide Very Happy, thanks for posting it at the CoolFlyFF Forums Very Happy
Gravious
Gravious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down